Bosnia and Herzegovina
United States of America
Why join RREUSE?
- Access to a wide range of leading social economy actors and stakeholders involved in reuse, repair and recycling
- Direct contribution to advocacy campaigns to help promote reuse and recycling activities as well as the social economy in EU legislation.
- RREUSE has policy working groups bringing together experts from the network on current topics such as circular economy, WEEE, textiles and standardisation.
- Help and advice with transposition/implementation of relevant EU legislation into national law
- Advice and expertise on how to set up, manage and improve reuse and recycling activities based on a social economy model. For example cooperation among members in Scotland and Flanders, Belgium has allowed the transfer of the Flemish reuse model into Scotland
- Attend tri-annual meetings with site visits, hosted by a different RREUSE member every time in order to meet and discuss new experiences, understand better the development of the social economy in different member states as well as discover new reuse/recycling initiatives across Europe.
- Information about potential funding and project opportunities with possibilities of direct partnership
How to join
If you would like to discuss how your organisation can join RREUSE, please contact Jana Zurkova, the Network Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RREUSE is grateful for financial support from its member organisations, the European Commission's Erasmus+ programme, LIFE+ programme and the Fondation de France.
Our entry on the European Commission Transparency Register can be viewed here.
If you would like to support our work with a monetary contribution, use the PayPal donate button below: